Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Erin's Cranberry Chicken

Okay, Renner...here is a spot for your yummy recipe! You're funny Kim...Here you go!

Mix together:
Catalina Dressing
can of Cranberry Sauce
Onion Soup Mix

Pour over chicken and bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 mins. It's an easy recipe and I think it would work well in a crock pot too! I used just a small thing of dressing and half a packet of onion soup mix for a pound of chicken tenders. I served it with mashed potatoes (with pureed cauliflower-Mark and Luke didn't even know!) and green beans. Pretty good!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks good and easy! My kind of recipe! :) Way to go on being sneaky with the cauliflower too! You're Awesome! Thanks ERin!

kim said...

Thanks, Ren...let me know when you sneak in the broccoli and let me know if Mark notices!

Erin Johnson said...

HAH Actually-I put about a cup of pureed broccoli in the spaghetti sauce tonight and he didn't even notice! heee...it's kind of a game now.

Carrie said...

You go girl ... slipping veggies in ... just wait 'til you get your steamer! It should be there today!!! Hee hee! I can't wait to try this chicken ...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.